Feel free to reply to my thoughts, experiences, and whatever comes out of this head of mine. blah blah blah

Thursday, March 19, 2009

Down time Munich time



Im in Munich just got done making myself some breakfast.  French toast with some strawberries and bananas and my new favorite drink Bionade.   I didn't realize how expensive food is in America.  It seems like every time i go to the store I spend over $20.  I swear it's half the price here and there is much more access to organic (bio) foods.  WEIRD?  I cant wait for this summer  and to get my garden rolling.  There's noting like a fresh salad out of your garden.  
I also want to pick up fishing.  I caught my first salmon last year in Idaho and I really like the idea of going out and catching my own food.

Check out this vid.  I like what the guy says around 2:37.  Incredible images.  I hope they remain