Feel free to reply to my thoughts, experiences, and whatever comes out of this head of mine. blah blah blah

Monday, March 02, 2009

From the land up north


Im up here in Norway training and fighting off the jet lag.  Last night the jet lag took me down hard.  I have been up since 4 AM and I'm still fighting it.  I don't want to sleep today or else it will ruin everything.  So I have to keep myself entertained.  
In the hotel we are staying at we have a bunch of dead, stuffed animals laying around.  When we arrived my tech Leo saw a stuffed Coyote and it made him jump.  So today when he was at lunch I ran and picked the coyote up and put it in his bathroom.  When he opens the door its going to scare the living daylights out of him.  It looked scary just standing there, let alone when it surprises you.  I wish I could see his face when it happens.  He hates that kind of stuff.  
A little secret info on Leo, he also hates snakes.  Not just hates but they freak him out!  Its quite funny.  I have planted many a rubber snake in his luggage.  2 years ago in Portillo, he woke up half of Chile with his scream when I planted it in his fanny pack.  
Im still watching my back after the coyote.  I haven't seen him yet.  He probably going to put masking tape over my edges tomorrow for training.  
Adios