Feel free to reply to my thoughts, experiences, and whatever comes out of this head of mine. blah blah blah

Sunday, July 08, 2007

Sochi

Lots of news!
To start out with Sochi was awarded the Olympics!!! yeah! They were
my pick and Im super excited to go there. It could be a great place
to end my career. The Mountains are huge the area looks amazing and
Russia has always interested me.
Second, I have been training hard for the past few weeks and I am
feeling very healthy. I feel like my body is coming back to the
balance it requires to win.
Next, I just go t back from a trip to Oregon. While I was up there I
spoke to some kids and got them fired up for their summer ski
training and I also got to ski myself. I then proceeded to the
west coast and kite surfed the Oregon coast from Astoria to
Rockaway. It has to be some of the most beautiful land I have ever
seen! The north westerners don't want me to tell you that though
they just want you to stay away. (I will update the blog w/pics soon)
Last but not least. I want to bid farewell to Mr. Bruno Kernen. He
was a great competitor and person, always fun to talk to. He always
had a different mood wherever he went. I have seen him super
serious, scared, full of jokes, acting like an old man!
I will miss you Bruno
Adios