Feel free to reply to my thoughts, experiences, and whatever comes out of this head of mine. blah blah blah

Monday, March 19, 2007

Home Again Home Again Jiggity Jig



So I leave Europe and arrive home to 75 (25c) degree weather! Then I hear it snowed 50+cm in Europe!!! Too weird. It feels nice to be home. The season was a long one full of highlights and some low spots, but overall it was perty darn good. Once again I learned several things that will hopefully carry me further next season.
Lenzerhiedi was a good experience. I was skiing well there. If it werent for one big mistake I could have been on the podium or had the win. It was good to feel the balance and speed under my feet once again.
Now I am back on American soil up in Alaska enjoying the cold temps (-10c) and some excellent skiing. The Nationals are going to be a lot of fun. I want to enjoy myself and ski my heart out. It feels good to experience winter once again.
Before AK I went to Steamboat Sprigs, Colorado for Nastar Nationals. It was a lot of fun. It was good to see the fire in a lot of the peoples eyes. There were participants from the ages of 93 to 3!!! I was there setting the pace on the courses so they could compare to my time and see where they stood after they calculated their handicap. How this all works I don't know??? But I had a good time seeing 1300 people competing and enjoying themselves.
I documented the trip with my camera of course and we had several adventures.
Enjoy



92 in 65

Oink Oink, 50, Pigs

Fillin Up

Fighting? Mating? Playing?

Only in Vernal

Blake new rapper name, Genuine







Tail Press no poles

Blake, pissed after not making the finals when
he was by far the best skier there. Judged
events are lame.

IZZZZZ