Feel free to reply to my thoughts, experiences, and whatever comes out of this head of mine. blah blah blah

Saturday, March 03, 2007

Macaroooons


Here is the sight I had when I just went into the kitchen!!! All but one cookie was left in my cookie bag. I bought them yesterday and at the time it contained around 40 cookies. Well now its down to one and I decided to partake of it before anyone else got to it!!
By the way the cheese in the back ground is my favorite as well. What its name is still remains a mystery to me but it is a Parmesan which Leo gave to me. Here's a little cheese lesson for you. In Italy to name a cheese its proper name it has to be made in that region. So whoever made this Parmesan cant call it Parmesan because it wasn't made there. But who cares it delicious!


My Dads jealous now! his favorite cookies are Macaroons!