Feel free to reply to my thoughts, experiences, and whatever comes out of this head of mine. blah blah blah

Friday, August 03, 2007

Goodbye Bean

I have to give a special thanks out to my lady Jenny Bean. She was our Ski Team manager for 5 years! She has decided to move on and I'm disappointed because she was the best at what she did. So what better way to go out than the boys throwing a party for her. Well actually she invited us all over to her house and we were eating and conversing then someone put in a Journey's, Don't Stop Believing and the night went wild! It was full of plenty of noise and dancing. We probably kept the whole block up while 20 guys sang the chorus of Cracker's Euro Trash Girl, Styx, Aerosmith, and a ton of 80s synthesizer rock, that for some reason I know the words too.