Feel free to reply to my thoughts, experiences, and whatever comes out of this head of mine. blah blah blah

Tuesday, December 30, 2008

Home for healing

I made it home last night around 130 am. Its good to be back and see the wasatch draped in white. I wish I could go ski but I pinched a nerve root in my low back so I have to take it easy and make sure things heal up for wengen.
I pinched the nerve in gardena let it rest then tried skiing in bormio in the second training run, which was a bad decision. It flared up again. The course was so rough and gnarly. Congrats to innerhofer, he's a good dude and he was stoked in the finish. It was good to see the boys lay it down as well. Marco and mac skied well and freedog had his first major crash since his leg injury and he walked away smiling and in one piece.
Sent on the Now Network� from my Sprint® BlackBerry