Feel free to reply to my thoughts, experiences, and whatever comes out of this head of mine. blah blah blah

Monday, October 23, 2006

Selling Myself!

My latest endeavor involves finding a headgear (helmet) sponsor for the up coming season. I decided to sell the available spot on Ebay. The bidding will start on October 25 and will go for 10 days ending on November 4 at 3pm PST. I don't know how well it will go but it will be interesting to see what happens??? If you know of anyone who would be interested in this mutually beneficial headgear spot, big wigs in some companies, yourself, friends, please pass on the word. Feel free to watch the bidding, the link to the bidding is

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=260043444974 .

I think this will be a hit!!

Thank you for your support and friendship
Steven Nyman

P.S. You will not be able to view the Ebay listing until the 25th when it goes up for sale.