Feel free to reply to my thoughts, experiences, and whatever comes out of this head of mine. blah blah blah

Monday, August 04, 2008

Where did summer go?

I'm off to the southern hemisphere in a couple of days and it finally hit me, my summer is almost over?! It is crunch time. Time to ski, time to test my new body, time to see how fast I can go on snow. I do have to say, I feel good, I think the training this summer has put me in a good position coming into this on snow prep period.

My schedule looks like this. 2+weeks in La Parva, Chile, fly home for 2 ish weeks then make the journey back to Portillo, Chile for an intense 3+ weeks. Then home for around a month in the fall then off to Colorado. Where did the time go?

I am stoked to ski but I will miss days like this.
(it aint Maui but it has its own perks)