Feel free to reply to my thoughts, experiences, and whatever comes out of this head of mine. blah blah blah

Tuesday, June 17, 2008

VIVA PERU!

Im off to South America for one of my three journeys to the southern hemisphere this summer.  This one is for pleasure while the other two are for business. 

I have been busting my butt in the gym for the past three weeks and now its time to take 10 day journey to see the land of the Incas.  

The plan is to land in Lima, take a hopper to Cusco, then hike the Inca Trail, see Machu Pichu, Rinu Pichu??  Moto Tour and it just so happens that we are down there for the summer solstice festival.  All of the natives get dressed in their traditional wear and dance, sing and do what ever they do then slaughter a black lama.  I get to watch it and I will document it via digi cam so visit again for some true south American lama gore and some incredible sights.