Feel free to reply to my thoughts, experiences, and whatever comes out of this head of mine. blah blah blah

Wednesday, September 15, 2010

Crunch Time!

Life as a world traveling snow slider may not seem too hectic unless we are hurtling our bodies down the mountain. Reality is my mind is most clear when I am doing just that. The chaos arrives when I am home and I have to catch up with real life! The week I have been home has been full of taxes, renting my home, sponsorship obligations, moving my home, visiting family, friends and nature, paying bills and building a top secret website. (I will tell you more soon) while still trying to fit in a couple workouts a day!

Tomorrow I'm off to New Zealand! And hopefully I didn't forget anything I was supposed to do at home.

Adios
Steven

Sent on the Sprint® Now Network from my BlackBerry®