Feel free to reply to my thoughts, experiences, and whatever comes out of this head of mine. blah blah blah

Friday, May 27, 2011

Bad decisions!

This Spring has been a cold one.....Still is. I hear its supposed to snow again this weekend in the Wasatch Front. (Kind of over it) But my brothers and I have used our cold time wisely. Heres a time lapse my brother put together of one of our SUP river runs this spring. I lent my little brother my wetsuit thinking I wouldn't fall in.....whelp! I fell in right when I pushed into the river. I thought I was going to lose multiple fingers and toes. You know the thawing feeling you get in your toes after a cold cold ski day. Well I had that in my knees and elbows, my whole body was fully frozen. I wish I could have taken my core temp after this little outing.
ENJOY

Frigid Friday from NIMBUS INDEPENDENT on Vimeo.