Feel free to reply to my thoughts, experiences, and whatever comes out of this head of mine. blah blah blah

Saturday, August 25, 2007

Super Ketchup



Alright Alright Alright, I'm home. I have been meaning to blog for a bit now but instead I took some time for myself. My time consisted of moving back to Provo from PC, kite boarding Deer Creek (successfully this time), starting a 4000 calorie a day diet (no sugar, I feel really bloated), and too much stuff I don't want to talk about. Any who I did cut my rat tail and I let it fly away at one of my favorite places on this earth, where it is I wont tell you, you will just have to guess.




Blake's tail put mine to shame

I will provide you with some visual aids. If you end up guessing where I left it I will go back up there and find it and send it to you. (Hint-its not in New Zealand) HAHA
Here's some other recent shots I enjoy, hopefully you do too.


I'm surprised more people haven't done this.

Until Next time
Sven