Feel free to reply to my thoughts, experiences, and whatever comes out of this head of mine. blah blah blah

Sunday, September 18, 2011

Happy Birthday Chile

Today is Chile's Independence Day. Its a pretty big deal down here. When we make it down here we usually are up in Portillo isolated from the madness. But this year I flew in from Europe a day early and got to see the festivities in downtown Santiago.

These horses were dancing I swear!
As good as these people.
KA BOOM!
I wish I drove up to Portillo in this.
But I had to settle for this.
And we had to drive up this. But now it is time to get my ski on. Today we ran some GS and we free skied some DH off the jumps. Not a bad start to the camp. The snow is a plenty and the sun is supposed to be out all week, which means epic training with hard conditions! BANGARANG! DH tomorrow!!