Feel free to reply to my thoughts, experiences, and whatever comes out of this head of mine. blah blah blah

Saturday, November 11, 2006

Thank You Drunken College Students

Its 4am Mountain Standard Time, Nov 11!!! Why am I awake????? Well it is Saturday and the village at Copper is full of weekend warriors and drunken college students! I assume one of these students decided to pull the fire alarm at 2:30 as a joke. Oh so very funny, now its 4am and I cant sleep and I have to get up at 5:30 to get ready to train! Thank you drunken college student who has been running up and down the hall all night!

HAHA As for the camp update! Things have been going well. The training has been fabulous. Keystone has provided us with our personal trail and we have control over the surface (snow) conditions. We also don't have public in our way and the training has been extremely productive. I don't think training can get better than this! Well actually I would enjoy it more if we were at 4000 Ft instead of 12000 Ft. I cant believe the toll this puts on your body! It takes twice as long to recover from every run, but I'm not complaining. Thank you KEYSTONE!

Check out my Dads old specs!