Feel free to reply to my thoughts, experiences, and whatever comes out of this head of mine. blah blah blah

Monday, December 11, 2006

Ski Salt Lake

During the week of the Beaver Creek World Cup DH’s I acquired my first head sponsor of my career! It is Ski Salt Lake. I am extremely excited to work with them. Not only is it a local organization, but I am truly passionate about skiing in Utah. Ski Salt Lake consists of four resorts, Snowbird, Alta, Solitude and Brighton, all of which are incredible ski areas. Whenever I am home and I have the chance to ski, I go up either of these canyons and experience their goodness! Little (snowbird/alta) and big (solitude/brighton) cottonwood canyons are blessed by the powder gods. They receive 400+ inches of snow a year! These resorts are what Utah skiing is about. The terrain is plentiful and it suits all skiing abilities, and the views are incomparable to anywhere in the US, it is a true skiing experience.

Here's a picture of me after hiking up High Rustler, Alta, October 22nd 2004 trying to get in some early season turns. And that I did, 3 feet of fresh with my brother and some friends!

Check out Ski Salt Lake at http://www.visitsaltlake.com/