Feel free to reply to my thoughts, experiences, and whatever comes out of this head of mine. blah blah blah

Sunday, September 23, 2007

Folkeee's and Folkers?? huh?






Chile Update folks,

Well well well, its always a good time for me down here. I feel like I can free my mind and forget about everything except for skiing and the current book of choice. (Freakonomics and Atlas Shrugged).
The training is awesome if the weather permits but thus far this season it hasn't. According to the locals there have been an abnormally high winds this winter, which isn't good for downhill if your not a ski buff. But the good news is the wind brought some nice storms and I finally was able to partake in a couple of satisfying powder days. Last season there was an extreme lack there of. It was actually quite depressing.

We also had a couple down days but made good of our time. First hiking up to some thermals and then sliding down like penguins and then pow skiing. Kevin Francis and I also took advantage of the winds and went kiting. If you want to check out some of the skiing pics go to my TDadventure link, there is some vid and shots there thanks to our fine Physio Toddy

Adios Amigos y Amigas
Esteban