Feel free to reply to my thoughts, experiences, and whatever comes out of this head of mine. blah blah blah

Wednesday, April 22, 2009

RIP CITY

I want to give a special thanks to Greg Mirecki.  We have been texting back and forth stoking each other up for the current playoffs.  His team, the Portland Trail Blazers (my second favorite next to the Utah Jazz), haven't been in the playoffs for years.   Finally they are back and are looking like they will be there for years to come, with one of the youngest most talented deep teams in the league.  
Greg gave me a call and invited me out to join him in last nights game.  It was FFFFAAANNNTASTIC!  The blazers won and the crowd was super loud during and after the game in the streets.  Portland is like Utah, they only have one major professional team representing the city so everyone rallies around them.  The city was wearing red, black and white.  I like seeing this love envelope the city.  Sport does brings people together.  


Yes thats an old Ruben Patterson jersey-Thanks Greg