Feel free to reply to my thoughts, experiences, and whatever comes out of this head of mine. blah blah blah

Sunday, September 14, 2008

Nymans move on


The Nyman name is expanding.  This past weekend my older brother was the first Nyman to get married.  His new wife is Mrs. Lindsey Dickenson Nyman, who is quite the lady.  It is awesome to see how happy my brother is together with Lindsey.  
They got married on Friday in the Salt Lake Temple then we made our way to the Dickenson residence to have a close family and friends dinner.  I have to say I learned a lot about weddings.  For some reason I have missed most of them to this day.  So I learned of some of my obligations.  Like decorating the car and also giving a toast (which wasnt so bad but I have to admit I did get a little choked up.).  But I am proud of my brother.  I have to admit (sorry Blake and Sam) but if there was a man scale amongst all us Nyman boys Michael would take the cake.  
Congrats me bradda
Mom and her boys.  She's smiling because she finally is realizing there is another woman in the family.  
This is only one fifth of the total Nyman clan.  We are a happy bunch
Especially me and Virgil.