Feel free to reply to my thoughts, experiences, and whatever comes out of this head of mine. blah blah blah

Monday, October 06, 2008

The Man

Hank McKee always gets me fired up for the ski season.  He is my favorite ski writer of all time.  He carries passion, he loves the sport, you can feel it in his writing, he connects to his audience.  
He just posted his latest writes on skiracing.com.  Check it out
I hope he stokes you as much as it does me.  

P.S.  Ted won the Condor Cup.  I decided to take the GS portion off and not race and ski hard the same day I had to travel.  Airplanes are the worst things for my back.  All is feeling well after the travel and Im home enjoying the fall, and looking to get a little more dry land training in under my belt before I take off to Colorado on Nov 1st.