Feel free to reply to my thoughts, experiences, and whatever comes out of this head of mine. blah blah blah

Monday, October 11, 2010

The Last of My Summer

The moment I arrived home I went into a 5 day flu spell. NOT SWEET but it was sweet in a sense. I had the worst sweats for those five days and I think my body was cleansing me of something. I am not even sure if I had the flu or not? I would just pop tons of NyQuil and Ricolas day and night and it finally got better.
I decided to rent my house out for the winter so while battling the flu I was cleaning out my house and my Mom provided a lot of help. We would also battle over the temperature of the house. She would complain it was cold while I was running around sweating my cahones off! Thanks for the help Mom and sorry peoples, I already found renters to the Nymans Mansion! (More like shack)
Also since I have been home it has been raining and cold! I think my summer was over in the beginning of September and I just threw together a little vid of my last days of summer.



Thanks Capt'n Davey for the good time at Lake Powell. One of my favorite places on earth
ENJOY