Feel free to reply to my thoughts, experiences, and whatever comes out of this head of mine. blah blah blah

Sunday, February 17, 2008

Utah Shred Sessions

It been a good 10 days at home and Im ready to get back to business.  But while I was here I was able to partake in the great snow Utah has been receiving all winter.  I was able to rip around all over Utah.  I skied my old home resort of Sundance.  I got to rip around snowbird and hike to find some secret stashes in Little cottonwood canyon.  I also tasted Powder Mountain's goods, which was a first for me.  It was a lot of fun to ski with my fam and friends.   I did a little photo shooting with Adam Clark and Ian Macintosh (who is the best big mountains skier in my mind right now) and me bro!  
Hopefully Whistler can provide some great snow along with some good races
Enjoy me vid!