Feel free to reply to my thoughts, experiences, and whatever comes out of this head of mine. blah blah blah

Wednesday, March 05, 2008

Crusin Stanley Park

After Whistler Big Huey, Mick, Leo and I were able to kill a few days in Vancouver.  One of those afternoons we rented bikes and cruised around Stanley Park.  Vancouver is a beauty I tell you.  If you go I recommend Stanley Park and Granville Island.  If you research it and are up early enough, go try and find a little resturant called Slickety Jims Chat'n Chew.  According to my brother its fantastic but he's vegaterian.  I don't know if you can trust him.
I wasn't able to experience its goodness because it was too early in the morning (open 8:30 on the weekends, Leo and I were there at 6:30).  I doubt anyone will follow my advice but if for some reason you don't believe me check out this link.  
http://www.mrbreakfast.com/r_display.asp?restid=2017 
I dont think there can be a better recommendation.  5 for 5 on the Golden Egg scale!  I think it is worth a quick summers drive from Utah up to Vancouver to try this one out.  If someone has been or goes, please give me an update.

Enjoy the vid I put together of the park